Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact 24/1600 230V VE.Bus
Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter Compact 24/1600 230V VE.Bus
- Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact (CIN241620000) belongs to the next generation after Victron's Phoenix 12/80-1200 series. Compared to their preceding models' devices out of the compact-class come with a widely enhanced range of functions.
- Especially in terms of communication, there are several new features which make the C24/1600 a future-proof investment that provides a constant performance of 1300W.
- This device converts a 12V DC battery current into a 230V AC current with a pure sine wave at 50Hz which also allows the supply of very sensitive electronic components.
- This Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact comes with excellent consumption and efficiency characteristics and moreover supports the parallel and three-phase operation with other Phoenix inverters out of this series.
VE.Bus RS-485 communication port - extensive, new possibilities
- All Phoenix inverters out of the compact-series are equipped with an RS-485 data port. Via the optional VE Interface MK2-USB, you can connect the inverter to a PC or notebook. This allows many new possibilities in terms of configuration and monitoring.
- Following some of the most important new features:
- individual adjustment of parameters such as output voltage, frequency, upper and lower voltage limit and much more...can be integrated in a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- All Phoenix inverters can also be used with VENet - Victron's innovative monitoring network - or any other computer-aided control and monitoring system easy programming of the integrated relay. The relay can be used to produce signals for special events or to start a generator, for example, parallel or three-phase operation with other Phoenix inverters
- The main focus during the development of the new Phoenix series was to create an inverter with a clean sine output and high efficiency. Thanks to latest hybrid-HF technology Victron was able to create a high-quality product with small dimensions and low weight which provides any needed performance easily. Additionally SinusMax technology, new within this series, allows very high peak-currents of 2400W.
Victron Phoenix Inverter- SinusMax – Superior engineering
- Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact is developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load. The most important characteristic about this technology is a very high starting current capacity which is not possible with common HF-technology.
Extra start-up power
- A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high-frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix Inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as refrigeration compressors, electric motors, and similar appliances.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel and 3-phase operation capability
- Up to 6 units inverters can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Six 24/5000 units, for example, will provide 24kW / 30kVA output power. Operation in 3-phase configuration is also possible.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
- If an automatic transfer switch is required we recommend using the MultiPlus inverter/charger instead. The switch is included in these products and the charger function of the MultiPlus can be disabled. Computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption because the MultiPlus features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds).
- All models have a RS-485 port. All you need to connect to your PC is our MK3-USB VE.Bus to USB interface (see under accessories). Together with our VEConfigure software, which can be downloaded free of charge from our website, all parameters of the inverters can be customized. This includes output voltage and frequency, over and under voltage settings and programming the relay. This relay can, for example, be used to signal several alarm conditions or to start a generator. The inverters can also be connected to VENet, the new power control network of Victron Energy, or to other computerized monitoring and control systems.
New applications of high power inverters
- The possibilities of paralleled high power inverters are truly amazing. For ideas, examples and battery capacity calculations please refer to our book ‘Energy Unlimited’ (available free of charge from Victron Energy and downloadable from www.victronenergy.com).
- 1300W constant output, suitable for all common 24V batteries
- pure sine wave (50Hz)
- higher peak-currents thanks to Victron's Sinus-Max technology
- converts 24V DC into 230V AC (pure sine wave)
- advanced hybrid-HF technology - more performance and less vulnerable to faults compared to common high-frequency technology
- very low consumption, high efficiency
- integrated energy-saving mode
- bipolar alarm contact that can be used as output for an on/off-remote control
- Part number: CIN241620000
- Product Data Sheet | Download