Victron Multiplus Compact 24/2000/50-30 230V VE.BUS Inverter Charger
Victron MultiPlus Compact 24/2000/50-30 230V VE.Bus Inverter Charger
Victron MultiPlus 24/2000/50 Inverter Charger is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
Next, to these primary functions, the MultiPlus has several advanced features:
Unique PowerAssist feature
- The MultiPlus 24/2000/50 will prevent overload of a limited AC source.
Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function)
- In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Up to 6 Multi’s can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Six 24/5000/120 units, for example, will provide 25 kW / 30 kVA output power with 720 Amps charging capacity.
Two AC Outputs
- The main output has no break functionality. The MultiPlus 24/2000/50 takes over the supply to the connected loads in the event of a grid failure or when shore/generator power is disconnected. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- The second output is live only when AC is available on one of the inputs of the MultiPlus. Loads that should not discharge the battery, like a water heater, for example, can be connected to this output (second output available on models rated at 3 kVA and more).
Three phase capability
- In addition to parallel connection, three units of the same model can be configured for three-phase output. But that’s not all: up to 6 sets of three units can be parallel connected for a huge 75 kW / 90 kVA inverter and more than 2000 Amps charging capacity.
PowerControl - Dealing with limited generator, shoreside or grid power
- The MultiPlus 24/2000/50 is a very powerful battery charger. It will, therefore, draw a lot of current from the generator or shore side supply (nearly 10 A per 5 kVA Multi at 230 VAC). With the Multi Control Panel, a maximum generator or shore current can be set. The MultiPlus will then take account of other AC loads and use whatever is extra for charging, thus preventing the generator or shore supply from being overloaded.
PowerAssist - Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power
- This feature takes the principle of PowerControl to a further dimension. It allows the MultiPlus 24/2000/50 to supplement the capacity of the alternative source. Where peak power is so often required only for a limited period, the MultiPlus will make sure that insufficient shore or generator power is immediately compensated for by power from the battery. When the load reduces, the spare power is used to recharge the battery.
- Solar energy: AC power available even during a grid failure
- The Multiplus can be used in off-grid as well as grid-connected PV and other alternative energy systems.
- Loss of mains detection software is available.
- System configuring
- In case of a stand-alone application, if settings have to be changed, this can be done in a matter of minutes with a DIP switch setting procedure.
- Parallel and three phase applications can be configured with VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
- Off-grid, grid interactive and self-consumption applications, involving grid-tie inverters and/or MPPT Solar Chargers can be configured with Assistants (dedicated software for specific applications).
- On-site Monitoring and control
- Several options are available: Battery Monitor, Multi Control Panel, Ve.Net Blue Power Panel, Color Control
- Panel, smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth Smart), laptop or computer (USB or RS232).
- Remote Monitoring and control
- Victron Ethernet Remote, Victron Global Remote, and the Color Control Panel.
- Data can be stored and displayed on VRM (Victron Remote Management) website, free of charge.
- Remote configuring
- When connected to the Ethernet, systems with a Color Control panel can be accessed and settings can be changed.
- 5 year limited warranty
- SKU: CMP24220000
- Brand: Victron Energy
- Product Data Sheet | Download
- Instructional Video