Victron Multi 48/500/6-16 230V Inverter Charger
- Victron Multi Inverter Charger is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverter is short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
Uninterrupted AC Power (UPS Function)
- In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
High start-up power
- Needed to start high inrush loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
- When Search Mode is ‘on’, the power consumption of the inverter in no-load operation is decreased by approx. 70%. In this mode the Multi, when operating in inverter mode, is switched off in case of no load or very low load, and switches on every two seconds for a short period. If the output current exceeds a set level, the inverter will continue to operate. If not, the inverter will shut down again.
- By default, the programmable relay is set as an alarm relay, i.e. the relay will de-energize in the event of an alarm or a pre-alarm (inverter almost too hot, ripple on the input almost too high, battery voltage almost too low).
Remote on / off / charger on
Three pole connector.