Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/3000 230V VE.Bus
VICTRON PHOENIX INVERTER SINUS-MAX - SUPERIOR ENGINEERING
Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/3000 is Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load. Pure sine wave output, high peak power and high efficiency. Combined high frequency and line frequency technologies ensure the best of both worlds.
PARALLEL AND 3-PHASE OPERATION CAPABILITY
- Up to 6 Phoenix Inverters can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Six 24V 5000VA units, for example, will provide 24kW / 30kVA output power. Operation in 3-phase configuration is also possible.
TO TRANSFER THE LOAD TO ANOTHER AC SOURCE: THE AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH
- If an automatic transfer switch is required we recommend using the MultiPlus inverter/charger instead. The switch is included in these products and the charger function of the MultiPlus can be disabled. Computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption because the MultiPlus features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds).
- All models have a RS-485 port. All you need to connect to your PC is our MK3-USB VE.Bus to USB interface (see under accessories). Together with our VEConfigure software, which can be downloaded free of charge from our website, all parameters of the inverters can be customized. This includes output voltage and frequency, over and under voltage settings and programming the relay. This relay can, for example, be used to signal several alarm conditions or to start a generator. The inverters can also be connected to VENet, the new power control network of Victron Energy, or to other computerized monitoring and control systems.
NEW APPLICATIONS OF HIGH POWER INVERTERS
- The possibilities of paralleled high power inverters are truly amazing. For ideas, examples and battery capacity calculations please refer to the book ‘Energy Unlimited’ (available free of charge from Victron Energy and downloadable from www.victronenergy.com).
- Country of Manufacture India
- Dimensions (mm) 362 x 258 x 218
- Grid Voltage 230V
- IP Rating IP21
- Mounting Surface/Wall Mount
- Output Connector Hard-Wire
- Power (Watts) N/A
- Manufacturers Product | Information
- Voltage 12V
- Weight (kgs) 18