Victron EasySolar 24/1600/40-16 MPPT 100/50 Inverter / Solar Charger
Victron EasySolar 24/1600/40-16 230V MPPT 100/50
Victron EasySolar- All - in - one solar power solution
- Victron EasySolar combines an MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure.The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
Pure sine wave inverter:
- The MPPT charge controller and the inverter/charger share the DC battery connection, so you need only one cable set. When the battery bank is charged, the EasySolar works on DC and provides up to 1600W of 240V continuously. Some electrical items, such as motors, have a power surge when they first start; the EasySolar is designed to cope with short-term peaks of up to 3000W. When EasySolar detects a 240V input (from shore-power or a generator), it automatically switches away from the DC batteries and uses the AC. This changeover happens in about 12-milliseconds, meaning that even sensitive computer equipment should continue running seamlessly. When using AC, the EasySolar feeds up to 16A directly into your electrical system and uses any surplus power to boost charge the batteries.
The solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50
- Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
The inverter/charger: MultiPlus Compact12/1600/70 or 24/1600/40
- The MPPT charge controller and the MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included). The batteries can be charged with solar power (BlueSolar MPPT) and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the utility grid or a genset.
- The AC distribution consists of an RCD (30mA/16A) and four AC outputs protected by two10A and two 16A circuit breakers.One 16Aoutput is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
- Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
Unique solar application software
- Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid-interactive or stand-alone applications.