Maxwell VWC 1500 Windlass 3/8" HT/PC chain 24V
Maxwell VWC 1500 Ser. 3/8" HT or PC chain Windlass 24V
VWC Series Windlass w/ capstan & chain pipe, Vertical drum w/ below-deck motor, 1500 lb. max capacity, for 3/8" HT or PC chain, pulls rope @ 60'/min, 24 VDC, 1200W motor. Includes footswitch & emergency handle. For decks up to 4" thick. VWC-Series Vertical Windlass and Capstan Vertical Windlass and Capstan with Below-Deck Motor and Chain pipe The VWC Series is designed for automatic vertical handling of chain only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation.
- The high-quality finish on above-deck components.
- Heavy chrome over marine-grade bronze.
- Integral chain pipe and stripper are aligned for virtually jam-free operation providing the automatic feed of chain into and out of the anchor locker.
- Port and starboard chain pipes for twin installations. (Sizes 2200 and above only).
- Cone-type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual free fall anchoring.
- Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control. Chainwheel locking pawl.
- Optional band brake available for 3500 series units.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip snag-free warping drum with the clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes.
- Simple through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of the gearbox to the top works utilizing marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Anodized aluminum gearbox and spacer on 1000 and 1500 models. Marine-grade alloy gearbox housing finished with a two-coat paint system on 2200, 2500 and 3500 models
- Heavy-duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Low profile configurations (no warping drum) are available.
- SKU: VWC150024V100
- Brand: Maxwell
- How to Select the Best Electric Anchor Windlass for Your Boat