Digital Yacht CLB2000 Class B AIS Transponder w/ GPS Antenna
CLB2000 Class B AIS Transponder w/ GPS Antenna
Digital Deep Sea has introduced the CLB2000 that uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options into a housing that is half the size of our previous generation transponder. This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today.
The configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, and Furuno units.
The CLB2000 is supplied with an easy to install combination VHF+GPS antenna, that allows one RG58 cable to connect the 1.1m Antenna to the CLB2000, via a splitter that connects directly into the CLB2000. As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the CLB2000 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM. Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the CLB2000 is the perfect AIS transponder solution for all commercial vessels up to 300 tons that are not mandated to fit a Class A.
- Latest generation AIS technology – featuring a brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- 12v and 24v Operation
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- High-speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Supplied with a 1.1m ultra slim, combination VHF+GPS antenna complete with deck mounting and splitter box with connecting cables to CLB2000 – requires the RG58 cable between Antenna and
- Remote silence function
- Easy to install black box solution with integral mounting brackets
- Dimensions: 6" x 5.1" x 1.5"
- SKU: DYT-ZDIGCLB2000A
- UPC: 081159830243
- Brand: Digital Yacht