Life Jacket ONYX M-24
ONYX M-24 – Manual Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)
- Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Realtree Max-5® camouflage pattern
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.