Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/3000 230V VE.Bus
- Pure sine wave output, high peak power and high efficiency. Combined high frequency and line frequency technologies ensure the best of both worlds.
- DATA SPEC SHEET | Download
- Instructional Video
- SKU: PIN243020000
SINUSMAX – SUPERIOR ENGINEERING
Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimised efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load.
PARALLEL AND 3-PHASE OPERATION CAPABILITY
Up to 6 Phoenix Inverters can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Six 24V 5000VA units, for example, will provide 24kW / 30kVA output power. Operation in 3-phase configuration is also possible.
Victron Phoenix 24VDC to 230VAC 3000VA Inverter.
- Input voltage range 19 – 33VDC
- Output 230VAC +/- 2% 50Hz +/- 0.1% (adjustable to 240V 60Hz)
- Continuous output power @ 25degC 3000VA 2500W
- Peak power 6000W
- Efficiency 94%
- Zero-load power 15W, in search mode 5W
- Programmable relay which can be set for general alarm, DC undervoltage or genset start signal function
- Enclosure made from aluminium, blue RAL5012, IP21 rating
- Dimensions 362 x 258 x 218 (HxWxD) in mm
- Weight 18kg
- Item number : PIN243020000