Magnum Battery Monitor Kit ME-BMK Includes Shunt
Is a single battery bank amp-hour meter that monitors and provides important information about the condition of the battery. This information will let you know how much energy you have available, and let you plan your electrical usage to ensure the battery is not being over-discharged.
The ME-BMK battery monitor kit is easy to install and is designed to be networked with a Magnum Energy inverter/charger using a remote (ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50) or router (ME-RTR) to display information about your battery bank.
Magnum ME-BMK Features:
- Compatible with 12, 24, or 48 volt systems
- Adjustable settings – very easy set up
- All battery meter and Magnum inverter/charger setup and monitoring features are in a single convenient display – doesn’t require multiple displays for inverter and battery system info
- Displays reliable and pertinent information, such as:
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current
- Auto-detecting input voltage
- Temperature and battery bank capacity automatically compensated and coordinated between inverter and battery monitor
- Precision 500A/50mv DC shunt (not included w/ ME-BMK-NS model)
- Automatic efficiency calculation
- With accurate SOC readings, you can avoid unnecessary battery recharging, saving on fuel and long-term maintenance costs!
Part Number: MAGME-BMK