Victron Energy MultiGrid 48/3000/35-50 230V VE.BUS Inverter Charger
Victron Energy Multigrid Inverter Charger is a special version of the MultiPlus Inverter / Charger. It has been specially designed for on-grid battery storage systems. In order to comply with VDE-AR-N 4105, various adaptations have been made to the hardware and firmware.
MultiGrid smooths out the risk of grid instability and energy costs by utilising energy storage and self-consumption.
ESS: Energy Storage Systems
- MultiGrid is the key component in a Victron ESS system, providing the flexibility to combine with MPPT Solar Chargers or Grid-tie PV Inverters for example
Remote Monitoring and Control
- Monitor and control your MultiGrid and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your MultiGrid to auto-starting a back generator and more.
Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function)
- In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three-phase and split phase capabilities.
- Based on this standard, the Multigrid has been approved by Synergrid (list C10 / 26) for use in systems connected to the network, without an additional ENS (network switch).
- The installation is thus simplified (fewer components) and therefore costs less.
- Multifunction inverter with an intelligent energy management "