AIR Breeze Marine Wind Turbine 12V 1-ARBM-15-12
Air Breeze Marine 12V Wind Generator
New Advanced Product - Air Breeze
The Primus Air Breeze Marine Wind Turbine 12V is a powerful energy producer in light to moderate winds. The internal built-in regulator microprocessor now has an improved charging algorithm generating even more power than ever in light winds. (40kW-Hrs/month @ 12 mph). Design enhancements with her circuit boards and mechanics combined with a high-tech paint finish allow the product to be offered with a limited 5-year warranty, which is second to none in the Marine marketplace.
The Primus Air Breeze Marine Wind Turbine 12 Volt, provides energy for marine applications, including communications, offshore structures, sailing, remote monitoring and more. Plus, it can be easily added to an existing PV system.
Quiet, reliable power for sea and shore AIR Breeze is trusted by sailors around the world. Its optimized electronic controls deliver energy quietly and efficiently.
The new and improved AIR Breeze – Same look, improved performance! We recommend AIR Breeze for all small battery-charging applications in coastal areas or offshore: boats, docks and other marine uses. The AIR Breeze is an ideal wind turbine for hybrid systems with solar to offset those cloudy or stormy periods. AIR Breeze is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved reliability
- Quiet operation
- Energy in light winds
- Lightweight; unique design is simple and easy to install
- Stop switch included
- Anodized blade hub
- Integrated controller for easy, plug and play installation
- Produces 40KWh of energy per month
- Optimized electronic controls
- Corrosion-resistant, aircraft-quality paint
- Marine-grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners
- 5-year warranty
- SKU: 1-ARBM-15-12
- Energy Approx. 3200 amp hours/month at 10.5 knots
- Swept Area 11.5 ft2 (1.07 m2)
- Rotor Diameter 46 in (1.17 m)
- Weight 13 lb (5.9 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 27 x 12.5 x 9 in (686 x 318 x 229 mm) 17 lb (7.7 kg)
- Startup Wind Speed 7 mph (2.2 m/s)
- Voltage 12 VDC
- Turbine Controller Microprocessor-based smart internal regulator.
- Body Cast aluminum with corrosion resistant paint
- Blades (3) Injection-molded composite
- Alternator Permanent magnet brushless
- Overspeed Protection Electronic torque control
- Survival Wind Speed 110 mph (49.2 m/s)