B&G Hydraulic Pump PMP-T3-24V
B&G Hydraulic Pump T3 24V
B&G Hydraulic Pump T3 24V for steering Rams at approximately 525-750cc. Where a manual hydraulic steering system already exists the simplest installation is to fit a Hydraulic Pump for the Pilot into the existing system.
- Compact, powerful pump units
- Options to suit steering cylinder volumes from 100 - 1500cc.
- Always remember to use the fully laden displacement of your boat when selecting a pilot.
- Typically a yacht fully provisioned with the water and fuel tanks full can be as much as 20% above the designed displacement.
- f your boat falls between two pilot types, choose the larger pilot type - an underrated pilot may not be able to perform adequately when you need it most.
- If in doubt, please check with an authorized B&G Dealer.
- If you are using a Ram, Rotary drive or existing drive unit from another manufacturer, these will, in most cases, be compatible with B&G units. To check this, however, please call your local B&G Dealer or call us directly.
B&G Hydraulic Pump T3 24V Specifications
- Dimensions: 223 x 112 x 100 mm
- Supply voltage: 24v
- To match steering Rams approximately 525-750cc
- Construction: Aluminum
- Power Consumption: 2-4A
- SKU: B&G-PMP-T3-24V
- Brand: B&G USA