Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/5000 230V VE.Bus
Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/5000 is competitively priced yet efficient and built to last. One of the specifications we’re asked about on smaller inverters is the no-load power consumption, and this is one of the areas where the Victron Phoenix Inverters really shine, with about half the consumption of the closest competition. And the 800 and 1200 VA models have a search mode that lowers it even more, to an amazing 2 watts. That’s just one example of the engineering that has gone into these quality inverters. If you really need to rely on your inverter, or you’re just tired of tossing your budget models in the trash every few years, we highly recommend the Victron Phoenix Inverter
SinusMax – Superior engineering
- Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
Extra start-up power
- A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high-frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/5000 however, is well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low power electric tools.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our lower power models, we recommend the use of our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Please see manual for a description.
Remote on/off switch
- Connector for remote on-off switch available on all models.
- All models feature low battery voltage, high battery voltage, high temperature, overload, and short circuit protection.
All models have a RS-485 port. All you need to connect to your PC is our MK2 interface (see under accessories). This interface takes care of galvanic isolation between the inverter and the computer and converts from RS-485 to RS-232. An RS-232 to USB conversion cable is also available. Together with our VEConfigure software, which can be downloaded free of charge from our website, all parameters of the inverters can be customized. This includes output voltage and frequency, over and under voltage settings and programming the relay. This relay can, for example, be used to signal several alarm conditions or to start a generator. The inverters can also be connected to VENet, the new power control network of Victron Energy, or to other computerized monitoring and control systems.
DIP switch for 50/60Hz selection (48/350 model only)
Available with different output sockets