Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/3000 - 230V VE. Bus
Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/3000 230V VE.Bus
Victron Phoenix Inverter 48/3000 is competitively priced yet efficient and built to last. One of the specifications we’re asked about on smaller inverters is the no-load power consumption, and this is one of the areas where the Victron Phoenix Inverters really shine, with about half the consumption of the closest competition. And the 800 and 1200 VA models have a search mode that lowers it even more, to an amazing 2 watts. That’s just one example of the engineering that has gone into these quality inverters. If you really need to rely on your inverter, or you’re just tired of tossing your budget models in the trash every few years, we highly recommend the Victron Phoenix Inverter
SinusMax – Superior engineering
- Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
Extra start-up power
- A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high-frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Victron Phoenix Inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low power electric tools.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
- For our lower power models, we recommend the use of our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Please see manual for a description.
Remote on/off switch
- Connector for remote on-off switch available on all models.
- All models feature low battery voltage, high battery voltage, high temperature, overload, and short circuit protection.
DIP switch for 50/60Hz selection (48/350 model only)
Available with different output sockets
- DATA SPEC SHEET | Download
- Instructional Video
- Input voltage range 38 - 66VDC
- Output 230VAC +/- 2% 50Hz +/- 0.1% (adjustable to 240V 60Hz)
- Continuous output power @ 25degC 3000VA 2500W
- Peak power 6000W
- Efficiency 95%
- Zero-load power 16W, in search mode 5W
- Programmable relay which can be set for general alarm, DC undervoltage or genset start signal function
- Enclosure made from aluminium, blue RAL5012, IP21 rating
- Dimensions 362 x 258 x 218 (HxWxD) in mm
- Weight 18kg
- Item number: PIN483020000