Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/500 230V VE Direct
Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/500 230V VE.Direct IEC
Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/500 - VE. Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices(VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- an output voltage, % load and alarms
- The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
- Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
- When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby, the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
- A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two pole connector.
- Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
- For our low power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Available with different output sockets
DC connection with screw terminalsNo special tools needed for installation
- Cont. AC power at 25 °C: 500 VA
- Cont. power at 25 °C / 40 °C: 400 / 350 W
- Peak power: 900 W
- Output AC voltage / frequency: 110VAC or 230VAC +/- 3%, 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0,1%
- Input voltage range: 9,2 - 17 / 18,4 - 34,0 / 36,8 - 62,0V
- Low battery alarm / shut down and auto-recovery
- Zero-load power: 6 / 6,5 / 9W
- Protection: output short circuit, overload, battery voltage too high/too low, temperature too high
- Protection category IP 21
- Item number: PIN125010100