Maxwell VWC 3500 Windlass for 3/8" chain 12V
Maxwell VWC Ser., 3500#, 3/8"HT/PC Chain 12V
- Maxwell VWC 3500 Series Windlass w/ capstan & chain pipe, vertical drum w/ below-deck motor, 3500 lb. max capacity, for 3/8" HT or PC chain, pulls rope @ 33'/min, 12 VDC, 1200W motor. Includes footswitch & emergency handle. For decks up to 4" thick.
- VWC 3500 Vertical Windlass and Capstan for 3/8" chain
- Vertical Windlass and Capstan with Below-Deck Motor and Chain pipe
- The VWC Series is designed for automatic vertical handling of chain only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.
- SKU: VWC350012V058
- Brand: Maxwell
- How to Select the Best Electric Anchor Windlass for Your Boat
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation.
- The high-quality finish on above-deck components.
- Heavy chrome over marine-grade bronze.
- Integral chain pipe and stripper are aligned for virtually jam-free operation providing an automatic feed of chain into and out of the anchor locker.
- Port and starboard chain pipes for twin installations. (Sizes 2200 and above only).
- Cone-type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual free fall anchoring.
- Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl.
- Optional band brake available for 3500 series units.
- Functional rope hauling from any direction using independent MAX-grip snag-free warping drum with the clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes.
- Simple through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of the gearbox to the top works utilizing marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Anodized aluminum gearbox and spacer on 1000 and 1500 models. Marine-grade alloy gearbox housing finished with a two-coat paint system on 2200, 2500 and 3500 models
- Heavy-duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Low profile configurations (no warping drum) are available.
|Mounting Type||Vertical, below deck motor. Chain pipe included|
|Lifting Capacity||3500 lbs.|
|Speed Rating||33'/min. (rope)|
|Rope & Chain Size||3/8'' (HT or PC chain)|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||Above Deck: 10''; Below Deck:11.4''; Motor offset: 7.3''; Wt: 106 lbs.; Max deck thickness: 4''|
|Other Functions||Footswitch and emergency handle included. Optional dual-direction kit, chain counter|
In the Box
- VWC Series Windlass
- Dual-direction solenoid
- The up-down remote control panel
- Circuit breaker/isolator panel
- Emergency crank/clutch release handle
- Chainwheels to suit available chain sizes
- 2 ea. Black footswitch
- SKU: VWC350012V058